FAD´s mission is to prevent drug consumption and others high-risk behavior that stops or makes difficult teenagers´ personal and social development in Spain and Latin America.
• To reduce drug consumption.
• To avoid teenagers´ high risk behavior problems.
• To decrease drug consumption levels, to avoid the most harmful patterns, to delay the beginning of consumption.
• Early detection of drug problems.
• To prevent drug consumption problems – of illegal drugs and alcohol.
• To provide children, teenagers and young people with necessary tools in order to qualify them with critical, responsible, autonomic and free decision making.
• To prevent truancy and high-school drop out, violent behavior and vandalism, female violence, xenophobic, racial discrimination and IT misuse related behavior.
• To mobilize social engagement.
• To analyze the trends in order to get ahead of the problems.
• To encourage the cooperation; to share experience with Latin America institutions and to work together for the Latin-American underprivileged groups´ development.
• To encourage social commitment through volunteer work.
• To become a drug consumption prevention´s model in Spain and in Latin America.
• Independence: FAD is an independent institution free of any political or confessional affiliation.
• Transparency / Quality / Excellence: FAD acts strictly and with high quality implementing its program and putting into practice the resources to develop its activity. Resource optimization is a standard practice, to act transparently and to give explanation to appropriate organizations and sponsors.
• Self-criticism and adaptation to a reality. Innovation.
• Commitment. Participation in civil society.